Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to my old crib

So here I am. Back to my what I'm calling "New Old Home". For those who are curious why I'm calling it like that. Here's a quick story about it. Remember that terrible flood when typhoon Ondoy hit the Philippines. Yeah, unluckily this was one of the places that wasn't able to escape its rage. But here we all are, trying to go on as if nothing happened. Anyway, I'd like to think that i'll be home whenever I go back to this place. I'm trying to be positive and lift my spirit. So now. I just came back since this monday (Feb 22,'10).

The first night i cant seem to get some sleep. I suddenly woke up after having an hour of forced sleep. then commenced after 2 hours of twist and turns on my bed. Didn't expect to be this strange. But i know i'll get used to it again.

Anyway, as a treat I'll treat you with some sneak pics of my "New Old Home"


This is used to be my Tita's bedroom, where i would be messing around my things with.

First glance of the main entrance door. A new chance for my exploring thoughts for home designs.


mmm.. pretty mess, haha this is where i usually do my sleeping these days. Don't I have the time to fix this, No. Pretty lazy after rising in bed.
My cute toilet. I can use of someone who could clean this for me, anyone?

Outside the main entrance door to my place at the house. This is where the kitchen and dining area are.




Going up..




Up to the second floor.

To the right, is my Titas place of the house. The whole 2nd Floor. This is as far as I can show, since it's my Tita's territory. Can't show other areas. It's private.

To the left is the veranda, can't seem to find a perfect spot to point and shoot. I really need to learn those pictorial lessons. Can anyone teach me how? Please..

That's it for now guys. I really feel so different but I know I need this place to start over. Refresh. Renew. And enjoy life against all the disappointment that will come my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Invictus

Invictus
"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul"

Just my two cents


 

Design by Ryan @ Blogger Buster